Please allow yourself 2 minutes to digest the following information that will change your life!
Welcome to Subconscious Mind & Hypnosis Preview Seminar
1. What is the seminar about?
To provide an understanding on the nature of hypnosis from a scientific point of view and how hypnosis affects our lifestyle. Issues discussed include:
- How does hypnosis accelerate positive change in life?
- Why is it so difficult to break bad habits using willpower?
- Why do most people feel lethargic even though they have not done much in a day?
- What is the relationship between stress, emotional issues, insomnia and hypnosis?
- How does hypnosis break bad habits and conquer troubling obsessions?
2. How can Hypnosis benefit me?
- Handle life pressures to maximize your inner potential
- Relief insomnia, anxiety, depression
- Regulate body functions, get rid of suboptimal health conditions and improve health
- Build confidence, improve interpersonal relationships and overcome learning difficulties
- Quit smoking, lose weight, break bad habits
- Remove negative subconscious beliefs and behaviours, help others (and yourself) ease pain
3. Who is the guest speaker?
- Master in Education (Major in Counseling)
- Certified National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Hypnotherapist Instructor
- Certified International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT) Therapist Instructor
- Certified American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH) Hypnotherapist
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Certified Timeline Therapist, USA
- ACTA Certified Trainer, Singapore Ministry of Manpower
- National Certified Counselor, China
Mr. Aaron Yu is an experienced psychotherapist; hypnotherapist and has in-depth study in Family Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Enneagram, Narrative Therapy, Art Therapy, Hypnosis etc.
4. When is the next hypnosis preview?
Date of seminar, please refer to Chinese version page at http://sghypno.com/cn/introseminar.html
You can opt to reserve a seat under “Book Without Certain Date” if you are unsure when you will be able to make it. We will inform you whenever there is a preview session.
Location: Blk 167, Woodlands Street 11, #01-11 Singapore 730167
Direction: Upon exiting Marsiling MRT (Red Line), turn right and walk straight on until you see “Woodlands Street 11”. You will see 2 hawker centres on both sides of the road. We are located near ST 11 Cafe and directly behind First Medical Clinic & Surgery. Entrance is fronting a carpark.
Preview Language: Mandarin Only
5. How do I register for the preview?
You can register via “Online Registration” or “SMS Registration”
Venue Fee: Original Price $15 (first 50 pax free of charge)
For Online Registration please click on the link:
For SMS Registration:
SMS “ Hypnosis Seminar + Date + Name + Promo Code (If Available)” to 91856478. We will reply your sms to confirm.
NOTE: Not recommended for children under 12 years old but not restricted
Contact No: +65 66562106 or 91856478